Friday, March 5, 2010

trying to be a healthy home

The man and I had a serious talk. We've both been feeling unhealthy in a lot of areas of our life and we decided that we need to do this together. Try to do our best to create a healthy home base so we can start becoming healthier in other areas. What that means, to us, is that we eat healthy foods, create healthy meals and keep healthy snacks. Lots of water and fruit & veggie juices. Lots of vegetables period. More meal planning. Shopping for groceries together. Just keeping on top of it.

I'm glad. I'm relieved.

We also talked about getting more physical. For him, that means more skating, rollerblading, etc. He wants to get active and go out and sight see. For me, I would rather go on a photo-walk or walk on a beach. I just want to work on getting out of the house for pleasure, rather than work out. So we're going to places like Stanley Park so he can rollerblade and I can take photos. Or we're heading to the beach so I can lounge and he can rollerblade. It's a start and I hope to start biking when I move back home. I love biking.

SO that's where we are. It's good. A nice feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment