Wednesday, March 31, 2010

moon cycle

In the past six months, my periods have been right on with the Moon cycle. Every full moon, I start my flow. It's a little TMI but I think it's really interesting.

My professor, who's Dogrib (I'm First Nations as well), tells me it's because my power is strong here and being in tune with Nature is a way of rooting it and grounding it so I can use my power.

I like that.

But what is also gives me is heavy cravings. MacAttack last night and did I eat. I did feel super-gross and greasy afterwards but I refused to let myself feel shame.

So I failed.

SO I faltered.

that doesn't mean I should give up.

That doesn't mean I should stop.

Everyone makes mistakes.

And it was good to let go of that "punishment" set of mind.

It felt good to let it go and focus on my next steps, my nest success.

No comments:

Post a Comment