Friday, March 19, 2010

picking a theme song

I love to dance. It's never mattered what my size was. I was always on the dance floor, shaking my bannock (aka flat ass) to the hard beats of the DJ's booth and it was sick. I love it. I'm the first one the floor and the last one to leave. I close down the clubs.

That being said, whenever I attempt to work out, I need some music to get me pumped up. Here are two guaranteed to get me moving and they may be part of my theme songs now, using sexy in there somehow.





I need to get out to the clubs more once I get home. It's the only time where I'm on my feet for 6+ hours and sweating and grooving. It's a huge amount of exercise that I totally feel the next day and I miss it. I live in Vancouver, which is just not big-friendly, and whenever I hit up the clubs, I'm surrounded by skinny bitches and I feel so aawwkkwwaarrrddd. First thing I'm doing when I move back to Saskatchewan is plan a weekend in the City of Bridges and shake my thang, all weekend. Just me and all my favorite girls, together again.

I miss dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment