Friday, March 19, 2010

Rework This

I'm going to have the most "I'm back!" posts ever. But I'm not back. I'm not even close to being back. I'm just trying to claw my way back into a food awareness. That is a food journal. Something tactile that I can actually put in my purse and take out and write in. That is key. I always say that I can remember what I put in my mouth but I don't think I can. I try and forget it. Try to forget how I'm sabotaging myself.

I also feel like these blog posts have to be long and concise and deep. I read some amazing blogs, people with inspiring words, but I swear. I can't be deep and inspiring alll thhhee ttiimmmee. Some days I struggle and I just want to write a bitch-post. To whine. To say WHY ME? And others I'm full of happiness and joy and I want to share that.

So I'm just going to keep this as true as possible. I need to be honest and me and that means sometimes being whiny, being a bitch or being super-happy. That's what i need in order to keep blogging about this.

Now get to it, girl.

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog! I'm really enjoying it - if you get a chance check out mine - www.fatbutchanging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete