Sunday, October 25, 2009

why I want to lose the weight

I want to grow old with my man.

I'm getting married in eleven months and all I really want is to be able to look him in the eyes and say: Yes, I will grow old with you. I will be there. I will hold our grandchildren. I will be by your side.

Right now, I don't feel like I can make those promises to him, let alone myself.

I have all these dreams of being with him. I want to travel like I see other people do. I want to have a ton of grandchildren. I want to watch him play with those said grandchildren - he's so good with kids. I want to us to start our own businesses. I want us to laugh and cry and laugh some more for year and years. And I want to be there. that's just it. I want to grow old with him and not die and not leave him too early.

I want to live with him. For a long, long time.

It's scary and sad that I have to worry about that, but I do.

*click on photo to go to source*

No comments:

Post a Comment