Thursday, October 15, 2009

why I want to lose the weight

{source}
I want to beautiful on my wedding day.

I know that a lot of plus-size brides are fabulous and gorgeous women. I've read about the weddings of a few bigger brides that rocked their dress, rocked their make-up, rocked their wedding day. they look so happy and content and in love. I love that.

But I don't think I can feel like that about my own body and image on my wedding day if I look like this. If I feel like an alien in my own skin. If I look in the mirror and see rolls and miles of flesh and lumps and just a general unhappiness.

Don't get me wrong - I love my life. I'm a very happy woman, despite my blog posts. I love life.

But I do not love my body. I am not happy with my body. I feel like I have let my body down.

So I want to lose some weight and tone up and feel beautiful on my wedding day. I don't expect to be super skinny but I expect to be strong, to be proud, to feel like I have done everything possible to make my body match my expectations.

This is why I want to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment