Saturday, October 3, 2009

yesterday with guests

I have a guest this weekend. He's wonderful, funny and locving. I adore him. But it's always harder to eat right when guests are about.

Yesterday wasn't a huge failure. A healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner. Had six glasses of water. But then we all got restless and decided to go to a movie - Zombieland was hilarious! - but then I had a medium popcorn, with butter, and a large bag of peanut M7M's. I felt stuffed and a bit icky and of course, bloated. I did stick with water as I am weening myself off my daily Diet Coke, so that was good.

I did have a skinny cinnamon dolce latte. For those of you unfamiliar with Starbucks, that just means, sugar-free, non-fat, no whip. It's still super good. I am in love with it. No jokes. When I've had a really hard day - with writing - I splurge on a tall soy Pumpkin Spice Latte. The soy is so nutty and it tastes amazing when paired with pumpkin spice. It's decadent and good and fall-like.

But anyways, he'll be here until Monday so it will be a continuous decision process of what to eat and how to eat - but isn't that my life anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment