Saturday, October 10, 2009

disappearing is not good

When I take off for a few days, it's because I'm being naughty. Case in point: making sugar cookies. I bought some cookie cutters (I plan on making Xmas gifts this year) and I wanted to test them out (having never baked before) and they work well. Now put the cookies away/give them away before I eat everything.

I'll be honest - these last few days have been crap, emotional eating. I'm spending Thanksgiving away from my family and it really, really bites. I am big on family. I am big on holidays. I am big... period.

So I'll take tonight to drink some water, drink some coffee and work on my thesis. To breathe and let go of the anxiety of the last few days. I am alive, I am healthy and my family is all well and healthy. I just have to remember that and breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment