Thursday, October 1, 2009

finding a new family doctor

I've lived in my new city for a year and today is the first time that I need a doctor. It kind of sucks but it can't wait so I'm on the prowl to find me a female family physician, which apparently, is like finding the perfect bannock recipe - nice to think about, but unrealistic.

And to make matters worse, the area in question happens to be on the very upper area of my thigh, you know, that wonderful soft and fleshy place where thighs rub together and skin never sees the light of day... yeah, that place.

So I have to find a new doctor and essentially strip in front of them from the waist down, let them push aside my folds of upper thigh fat, and peer into my crotch region. Wonderful. I feel giddy already.

No comments:

Post a Comment