Monday, October 5, 2009

breakfast was indulgence

Today was my last day of "friend" indulgence. You know - when guests come over and it's just easier to eat what they eat. I scarfed down this chocolate thingie and skinny Starbucks like nothing. And it was good.

But it was only temporary. The day was a whole, hot mess of bad eating and that left me feeling nauseous and sick to my stomach in classes tonight. I felt woozy, light headed and like I was going to throw up.

Pay attention to your body bitch. It's telling you something.

That is what I'm thinking. I ate so much sodium today it's crazy. I feel it in my face, in my feet and in my head. And it is not good.

Thank god my excuse is gone. I also promised the boyfriend that I would work out tomorrow, since I indulged so much today. It helps me, being accountable to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment