Tuesday, November 17, 2009

and she comes back, yet again

I was avoiding this blog because honestly, I suck at losing weight.

In all fairness, I wouldn't have a blog like this if I was a success at it, now would I?

Anyways, when I really suck at something and it's my fault, I tend to avoid stuff like that. I mean, who wouldn't? It's not like I repeatedly like reminding myself things like Girl - you gotta problem with your weight. You fat girl.

Cuz that's not fun, now is it?

I revamped the colours and style because I'm not a somber, serious person. Yes, this is a serious matter, but me - I like the rainbow, I like the glitz, I like the colour in life. So I'm trying to be as true as possible. And I figure liking the way your blog looks will keep you coming back, right?

I'm not gonna say this is a new start, because it ain't. I am gonna say that my ass should not get any fatter than it is already, and I gots to do something about it.

And yes, I tend to toss slang and swear words around. It may get annoying, it may not. But it will be there. I warn you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment