Thursday, November 19, 2009

and my tummy is stuffed

So. We ate supper - rice and chicken with lots of veggies - and watch some TV. Mind you, I've only been up since 3 PM, and so supper for me is bfast. At least, that's what I keep telling myself.

So we eat and watch some TV. And I'm nibbling on everything. I think I ate seven oranges, 2 apples, three pieces of ww bread. I'm just eating.

And I notice that the boyfriend hasn't eaten a thing!

He actually ate enough at supper to fill himself up, but not so much that he was stuffed. And he wasn't snacking. he ate, he met that food requirement his body needed, and he was busy doing something else.

Damn. Daaaaamn.

He's good.

He just didn't eat. How crazy is that?

I'm inspired by him. I think for a day, I'll eat like him. Just to see what it feels like.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your kind words! the whole blog is a wordpress template - on my screen the font comes up ok, i have no idea how to change it....any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete