Friday, November 20, 2009

three flights of stairs... kill me

I had class yesterday and it was in a different building than the one I usually go to. I walked in and right behind me was my professor, a youngish guy - about 5'8, 160-170- lbs. So while I would have found the elevator, he conned me into talking with him and we steered towards the stairs. Up and up we went.

I was holding onto the railing lightly - not wanting him to think anything about how I would need the rail - while he was BOUNDING up the steps, and he kept freaking talking to me! I was already feeling the burn by the second stairs so damn.

But we talked, and I burned, and he smiled, and I felt like panting! Not from his smile - wahahah, no! - but from the freaking unintentional exercises I was getting.

It was over in less than a minute but damn. Daaaamn.

So while we kept walking and found the classroom, I managed to get my breathing under control and trying not to melt into a puddle by his feet.

We finally sat down, and I collapsed in my chair and took off my bunnyhug. As well as being a large, large woman, I have an extremely high body temp. I am always, always hot. It doesn't help that i am also fat, which just makes it worse.

So while he's not out of breath, just dandy, I am undressing, sweaty and panting.

And not in the good, fun way either!

Just another sign of how out-of-shape I am.

This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment