Tuesday, November 17, 2009

my weakness, my orgasm in a cup

I have this thing for Starbucks. We're tight, SB and me. I mean like, for real. every season - as the winds shift and the sun settles down - SB and I gather together, huddled against cool winds and the coming of snow, and we bond. That's how tight SB and I are.

SB might even be a bff. Yeah, we're tight like that. BFF style.

So you can imagine my utter disregard for the fact that this coffee is totally drenched in calories. How can a few measly calories stand between us, the best of friends?

To try (TRY!) and avoid complete and utter failure, I usually get non-fat, fat-free, skinny types of drinks. They're good. They're really good. But sometimes, you just need a venti non-fat pumpkin spice latte, with whip or a venti non-fat caremel brule latte, with whip and sprinkles. But it's fat-free milk, so that's got to count somewhere, right?

1 comment:

  1. You will discover numerous guys who’re willing to generate his gals male orgasms.This may be attained in a very incredibly quick fashion while using aid of some on the points that are pointed out down below.It is essential to realize that you should inform her in regards to the orgasmic pleasure process.

    ReplyDelete