Friday, February 19, 2010

the steps just about won

I thought this was funny. I went to Wreck Beach yesterday for the first time and I managed to climb back up the 400 steps.

It hurts, I'm not going to lie.

ETA:

So Wreck Beach. It's about 400 steps, from what I was told, and I can tell you this: those stairs are evil. No lie. Evil. I rested so I wouldn't pass out and watched these people just cruise by me. They were BOUNDING, like gazelle, up the steps. I felt like tripping them. Like pushing them down and cackling with glee as the bounded... bounced down the steps.

Maybe I'm the evil one.

1 comment:

  1. wreck breach! you're a vancouver gal :). awesome! i'm canadian too. I'm actually moving to vancity in august...I'm so excited!!!
    anyway, new reader of your blog over here. good luck with all of your goals :)

    ReplyDelete