Thursday, February 18, 2010

hey you, i remember you

I'm not exactly back and on track or anything like that, but neither am I gone. I'm going through some mmmmaajjaaah emotional problems with my fiance. It's wreaking havoc on me and my weight and it's just another excuse that I'm using to eat whatever the fuck I want. I recognize that but I'm not ready to change that just yet.

In other news, good or bad, I've gotta keep writing. Keep being honest. I think that's what I need. It's a huge step for me. To say that I am FAT and it is ALL MY FAULT, if one must assign blame. This is key. ONLY I CAN CHANGE THIS. I am responsible for my body and what I put into it and how much I exercise it.

Wowza.

Lay the smack down, girl.

While this is not yet a turn or a corner or a step forward, it is an awakening. My awakening.

I am responsible for me.

I am responsible for this body.

I am responsible for the situation my body is in.

I am.

2 comments:

  1. This is great. It might not feel like it but it's really helpful too. Once you take responsibility you realize YOU are in control. You can change this. Your body doesn't rule you. You rule it.

    And you just rule in general because I think you are awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Mary but you're the bomb!

    ReplyDelete