Thursday, June 17, 2010

northern living is good for me

(i'm on the right but no face, so that's cool!)
I've been boating. Walking. Talking. Moving. Going for drives. Drinking. A lot of drinking. Hanging out. Chatting. Eating. Writing. Doing photography work. And losing weight, however unintentional. It is a great thing.

It's not HUGE numbers but for me, I'm ecstatic.

Imagine what it could be like if I didn't drink, lmao.

Sorry. I text blog. I text way too much.

Anyways.

feeling good. Feeling happy.

I spent the weekend with the girl above, who is one of my cousins, and another girl. Both who I grew up with. Both of who love me for me.

And I was insanely envious of their bodies. Strong and powerful, curvy and slim. It didn't matter the type. They were healthy and strong and yeah... I wanted that.

Is is both inspiration and a kick in the teeth, that's for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just stumbled on your page while wading through a variety of health and weight loss blogs. I like the last comment you make on this entry. It's a bitch that isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. We need inspiration and kicks in the teeth every now and then! Glad to read that you're losing...even if unintentionally!

    ReplyDelete